Skip Main Navigation

Report an Incident or Concern

Report an incident

Please fill out the Incident Report form if you have experienced an incident that occurred on campus, at an Otero sponsored event, within resident housing, adjacent to campus property, or by an Otero student or employee. The details of this report will not be made public. Your name will not be released. Personal information is not necessary but will be needed if you would like a response.

Student Complaint Form

Students filing a complaint must first seek resolution of the complaint with the Faculty, Department Chair, Director of the Department or Dean of Student Affairs prior to submitting the student complaint form. If you have a complaint or concern as it applies to Board Policies, System President's Procedures, or College Procedures, please fill out this report.

Report a Concern

Please fill out the Referral Form if you wish to share concerns about you or someone you know who may be exhibiting signs of serious personal struggle, mental or emotional instability and/or any other behavior that is cause for you to be concerned.