Featured Non-Credit Courses:
Featured Non-Credit Career Training:
Gain New Business Skills
The world of business and finance can be a varied and exciting career path to take. Whether you're setting your own hours as a small business owner or managing a business marketing team for a large company, learning new business skills can give you an edge in todays market.
Otero College has partnered with ed2go to provide a series of short courses and advanced trainings on topics such as:
- Starting and operating your own business
- Accounting fundamentals
- Administrative skills
- Marketing and sales
- Operations and project managment
Check out our flexible online business courses and stengthen your professional business skills today.
What is ed2go?
- Ed2go is an online learning platform that hosts expert developed courses to help you prepare for a new career or polish some of your personal and professional skills. From advanced career training certifications to short 6 week courses, find the online class that fits your schedule.
Do I have to apply to Otero College to register for ed2go's online courses and trainings?
- No. Students who register for ed2go's online courses DO NOT have to apply to Otero College.
Will I be eligible for financial aid?
- Students who register for ed2go's online courses are not elgibile for financial aid through Otero College.
Will these courses count for college credit?
- Courses provided by ed2go are considered non-credit and are not a part of Otero's academic program curriculum.
Will I have an advisor to help me with these courses?
- Yes. Each course has a dedicated student advising team to support you as you learn new skills and navigate the online curriculum.
Does Otero College certify these trainings and programs?
- Once you have finished your online education, you will receive a certificate from Otero College acknowledging that you have completed your program of choice.