We're Focused on Your Future
A student’s vocational and academic educational objectives require careful planning. Students who change majors may take longer to graduate or may transfer with a loss of credit.
Time for Completion
The following degree programs can be completed in four semesters, going full-time and carrying the required number of hours. A student may choose, due to personal circumstances, to extend the amount of time for completion.
- Associate Degree 2-Year
- Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Associate of General Studies Degree
- Associate Degree 4-Year Alignment*
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Associate of Science Degree
* Students who intend to earn a baccalaureate degree should plan their course work to meet the requirements of the Associate of Arts Degree and the Associate of Science Degree. Planning should include the general education requirements, courses in major and minor fields, and electives to best prepare the student for continued study at a selected 4-year college or university.
Transfer Degrees with Designation
The following program curricula are designed to prepare the student to transfer to a four-year college or university with Statewide Transfer Articulation Agreements developed by the Colorado Department of Higher Education. The purpose of a statewide transfer articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete a bachelor’s degree program (B.A. or B.S.) at any public four-year college or university that offers that bachelor’s degree program.
Associate of Arts - AA Degree with Designation
- Art History
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Public Health
- Studio Art
Associate of Science - AS Degree with Designation
- Agriculture Business
- Agriculture Education
- Animal Science
- Horticulture Business Management
- Soil and Crop Science