Electronic Transcript Request
Otero will charge $3 for official transcripts processed through Parchment, Inc.
Otero College authorizes Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official Otero transcripts. Ordering your transcript online via Parchment offers:
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official Otero College transcripts
First-time account set up is required. You’ll need to provide:
- Enrollment Status
- Name, Birth Date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Student ID Number (if known)
- E-mail Address
- Current Mailing Address and Phone Number
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation email from Parchment.
Please visit Parchment’s FAQ section for additional questions you may have.
Transcript requests can also be made through your MyOtero student portal located at the top of the page in the navigation menu.
Paper Transcript Request
You can also request your transcripts from Student Services for FREE. Download and fill out the Transcript Request Form and return to Student Services.
Registrar’s Office – Student Services Center
1802 Colorado Ave.
La Junta, CO 81050
Student Services Center